Thursday, March 24, 2011

Earthquake stories

Crack Crash the road cracked, the bildings tumbled down. I saw the water rising from beneth the grounds. Oh how terribile!!! I'm so glad it didn't happen here. But all I can think about is motels and buildings, splat!!! Oh how devastating just thinking about it. If i was there I would be shaking with terror. I feel worms in my tummy it's to sad to think about it.
By Ashlee Stevens


Everyone ran for their life, people were shocked with all the buildings smashing onto the road. It would be horrifing watching it all fall onto people. Everyone can't drink water from taps.Cars are getting crashed by rocks and concret from buildings. 
By Conor Dobbyn

4 comments:

  1. What a great story Conor. You have used some great describing words. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Conor and Ash, you really hooked me into your writing! Great intro sentences!

    Kim Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog is cool. from aila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great writing Ashlee and Conor, you both have written some great describing words. I like the way both your stories created pictures in my head.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete